Lasting two semesters, this program prepares students to become green finance specialists who can contribute to the development of Green Finance within banks, international institutions and companies.
The Sustainable and Green Finance program allows students:
- To understand the challenges of energy and ecological transition, from the point of view of "physical" phenomena addressed by engineering sciences (climate, biodiversity, tc.) but also from an economic and financial point of view (carbon market, etc.).
- To analyze the different technical, economic and financial dimensions associated with the implementation of "green" projects (and in particular the measurement of positive spin-offs associated with them).
- To measure and evaluate the risks associated with green projects, at the project level and also at the macro-economic level.
- To master the standard financial framework as well as the tools (green bonds, etc.) and the specific dimensions relating to green finance.
Download the 2021 Flyer of the Sustainable and Green Finance
Background and opporunities
The program is entirely taught English. It caters for any students with an engineering background wishing to master the financing mechanisms of the energy transition and looking for rewarding opportunities in this field.
The program positions you for a stellar career in:
- Banks, financial institutions and asset managers
- International Organizations
- Management Consultancy Firms
- Companies involved in energy transition projects
- Strategy Department of large companies
- Physics of climate change
- Energy economics
- ESG analysis
- Green financing
- Credit Risk
- Management of Climate Risks
- Project Finance
- Life Cycle Analysis
- Capstone Projects
► Optional: company project (with an internship contract) lasting between 17 weeks and 6 months.
Application deadline: September 30th 2021 for September 2022 intake