École des Ponts ParisTech provides a very high-level training program in general engineering. The Graduate School, underpinned by the excellence of its research labs, develops Masters and PhD programs in mechanical and civil engineering, materials sciences, nuclear engineering, applied mathematics, information technology, environmental sciences, urban planning, transportation, economics, and sociology.
The Graduate School, underpinned by the excellence of its research labs, develops Master's and PhD programs in Mechanical and Civil Engineering, Materials Sciences, Nuclear Engineering, Applied Mathematics, Information Technology, Environmental Sciences, Urban Planning, Transportation, Economics, and Sociology.
Through its subsidiaries or in its own right, professional programs are offered that are closely connected with different sectors of the economy. École des Ponts ParisTech’s educational offering is built around:
MSc in engineering / "diplôme d'ingénieur"
Engineers having graduated from École des Ponts ParisTech are recognised by companies for their strong scientific skills combined with a capacity for practical implementation of knowledge and projects.
Their education enables them to develop skills around four important dimensions:
- An advanced scientific and technical training
- Project-based and on-the-job training
- Managerial, human and social skills
- Ability to work on a team and internationality
The academic departments
- Civil and Structural Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science
- Applied Mathematics and Computer Science
- Economics, Management, Finance
- City, Environment, Transportation
Ecole des Ponts ParisTech also offers programmes and courses on the following themes
- Data sciences