The Mastère Spécialisé® - Advanced Master in "Infrastructure Project Finance" is a fast-track and multi-disciplinary program fulfilling a high demand of professionals in the Project Finance Market.
The objective of the Infrastructure Project Finance (IPF) program is to provide students with multidisciplinary knowledge on different areas of expertise of engineering, finance, and law applied to complex infrastructure projects finance.
With a curriculum based on real case studies and classes provided by professionals with significant experience in the subject, the master acts as a fast-track program to a successful career in infrastructure finance and investment.
The strengths of the course are:
- The different model allow students to acquire critical thinking and risk analysis abilities
- The program has a diverse student population reflecting multiple cultures and disciplines
- The program is aligned with the current demand from future employers seeking teams that are multicultural and multidisciplinary
- All courses are taught in English
- Global work opportunities for students : Following graduation, around 50% of our graduates will work abroad
- Collaboration with prestigious American universities will be developed in the near future to provide the opportunity for dual degree diplomas. Similar collaborations with other universtities around the world are also being considered.
- All Graduates will have access to the program Active alumni at École des Ponts ParisTech.
Students will develop the abilities required to integrate the different areas of expertise of infrastructure project finance combining engineering, construction, operations, financing, guaranties, insurance and legal practices
Students will learn to negotiate within the constraints of the different stakeholders involved in a project.
Students will acquire the knowledge necessary to develop appropriate term sheets for construction & operations, financing, and contractual & legal aspects of a project.
The skills acquired will enable participants to work in Europe and abroad in :
- Construction industry
- Finance institutions and rating agencies
- Insurance companies
- Investment Funds for Infrastructure
- Development Banks or equivalent
- Audit firms
- Law firms
- Public sector institutions
The program is accredited by La Conférence des Grandes Écoles