Mastère Spécialisé® accredited by La Conférence des Grandes Écoles
The 12 month program includes 360 hours of lectures divided into 16 modules, a professional assignment of a at least 5 months and an applied research thesis.
The Modules are as follows:
Introduction to Project Finance
• Conferences on economic sectors
• Fundamentals of Corporate Finance & Accounting
• Spreadsheet skills for modelling
• Conferences on Public and Private Stakeholders
• Essentials of Project Management
• Tax and legal issues
• Financial Analysis for Infrastructure Projects
• Hedging instruments
• Leasing & structured finance
• Negotiating in a multicultural environment
• Communication skills Compliance, CSR and Ethics
Infractructure project finance case studies
• Financing International Infrastructure Projects
• Financing energy projects
• Financing Infrastructure Projects from France
• Project case simulation
Professional Assignment and Thesis
Courses are scheduled on Wednesday afternoon and evening, all day Thursday and Friday, and on Saturday morning from the 2ndweek of September until the last week of January.
There will be a break between Christmas and New Year, and the beginning of November.
The split-week schedule format of the program allows participants to work at an internship or professional activity or to take advantage of work opportunities during the academic semester.
Professional integration and thesis (30 credits)
Students spend a minimum of 5 months in a professional environment (industrial corporation, bank, consulting firm, etc.) to apply the concepts learned and produce a report demonstrating a precise link between concepts and context.
The professional thesis reports will be presented in front of an academic panel. Students will write an applied research paper utilizing the theoretical background they have received and developing it with an issue relevant to the financial engineering world.