The Scientific and Technical Information (IST) pole develops expertise in information research, document monitoring and document engineering. Its mission is to provide the resources and services necessary for researchers in the École's laboratories to carry out their research projects. It works to enhance the value of the École's scientific production through its actions in favor of open science.
All the services and resources for researchers are presented in the Espace Chercheurs website. This website seeks to facilitate access to electronic resources and a source of scientific and technical information: legal and technical aspects of open science, toolbox, research assistance, guides by lab, the lab and the possibility of an online chat ...
Services to the laboratory
The documentalists of the IST pole are referents for the laboratories of the École des Ponts and carry out several missions:
- documentary research
- training in tools (Zotero, bibliographic databases, etc.)
- doctoral training in Open and Integrated Science
- assistance in depositing publications or data
- assistance in writing data management plans
- legal information on open data and publication issues
- management of laboratory libraries
The IST pole manages subscriptions and access to electronic resources, produces bibliometric studies for the School, and ensures professional monitoring in the field of scientific and technical information.