The MSc Economic Decision and Cost Benefit Analysis (EDCBA) is a postgraduate master's degree awarded by École des Ponts ParisTech and jointly run with the Paris School of Economics. The MSc EDCBA is a challenging full-time 12-months program that will provide you with outstanding training in the tools of economic evaluation. It combines a rigorous academic core with tailored practical applications to various sectors (energy and environment, urban, health, digital). The MSc EDCBA is designed for technically-minded graduates who want a deep, analytical study of economic evaluation of projects, investments and policies. You will learn how to put the latest academic thinking into practice from leading practitioners and faculty, giving you a thorough and hands-on understanding of economic evaluation methods and business strategies in a context of technological change.
Download the MSc Economic Decision and Cost Benefit Analysis (EDCBA) brochure (.pdf)
The skills acquired will enable participants to work in Europe and abroad in:
- Construction, IT, health, energy, water, real estate, natural resources industry
- Financial institutions and Banks
- Investment Funds for Infrastructure
- Development Banks or equivalent
- Leading consulting firms
- Assistant to Contracting Authority (ACA) firms
- Public sector institutions and administration
ALUMNI : Where are they today ?