The MSc EDCBA is designed for new and recent graduates. Candidates with more than three years’ work experience will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Admission to the EDCBA program is very competitive and the selection committee will pay close attention to all aspects of your application. You need to submit your online application form and supporting materials by the application deadline.
- Applications: until July 15th of each year, apply directly on www.pse-application.eu. Once completed, your application is evaluated on a rolling basis, within 10 days. More about the requirements and applications
- Interviews and Acceptance: Once completed, your application is reviewed within 10 days, on a rolling-basis.
Preselected applicants will be proposed an interview (via video conference). The objective is to measure the relevance
of the programme with your own educational qualifications and professional plans.
Final acceptance is announced within a week after the interview, and we then contact you to finalize the process. Do
not hesitate to visit our « Prepare your arrival » section.
Deadline for submitting your application : 12th December 2020
Interviews : 18th january 2021
Admission jury : 19th january 2021
Session 2 :
Deadline for submitting your application : 12th march 2021
Interviews : 2021, January 22th march 2021
Admission jury : 23th march 2021
Deadline for submitting your application : 29th April 2021
Interviews : 3rd May 2021
Admission jury : 4th May 2021
Deadline for submitting your application : 7th July 2021
Interviews : 13rd July 2021
Admission jury : 15th July 2021
All the admission process (Electronic applications, pre-selection, invitation to interview, final decision) are managed by e-mail.
You are invited to check regularly the spam file of your mailbox to make sure none of our mails landed there.
- Courses start in August 30, 2021, Jourdan campus (Paris 14e)
Places: between 35 to 40 students / academic year
Tuition Fees: 15 000 euros
- Undergraduate degree: The master EDCBA is open to candidates holding a 4-year bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Engineering, Economics (with high quantitative skills), Mathematics or Statistics.
- GMAT or GRE score (optional): Admitted students usually have a quantitative score in the 90th percentile, verbal score in the 80th percentile and analytical writing score is at least 5.
- Work experience: It is not mandatory to have any full-time work experience prior to applying to the program. However if you have any relevant experience, either full-time or via an internship, this will be considered as part of your application for the program
- References: Two academic or professional references submitted via the application website. If you are in the process of completing a degree program, one reference should be from your current institution.
- English language test: A test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or International English Language Test Scheme (IELTS) must be taken, and all minimum scores met (unless eligible for a waiver) if either your first language is not English or you are not from a majority English speaking country, as defined by the UK Visas and Immigration office.