Ecole des Ponts ParisTech's library, La Source, will open on october 5th. between 9am to 9pm for students and members of Ponts'community. For others publics, please contact email@example.com
The service continue
Students, teachers, and researchers at the School will continue to have access to documentary resources and personalized services throughout the complex period.
Access to documentary resources
- 2 websites with all research tools : for students, teachers and large public > https://bibliotheque.enpc.fr and for researchers and PHD : https://espacechercheurs.enpc.fr/fr
- 12,000 e-books and 15,000 scientific journals can be accessed remotely via the “Electronic resources“ section of the document portal or via the Researcher page
- 1000 documents from the legacy collection can be accessed on the Digital legacy library
- documents from the collection and archives can still be consulted by appointment, despite the closure.
- To access documents from the collection, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org and go to the “History & Heritage” page.
- For archives, contact: email@example.com and go to the “Archives” page.
Guidance & advice
- a chat service with instant answers to your questions is available on the document portal and the Researcher page : http://bit.ly/TchatBibPonts
- personalized assistance is provided by the relevant archivists in the faculty departments and the laboratories:
1A, IMI, SEGF, DFL, MS et MBA : firstname.lastname@example.org
GCC, GMM : email@example.com
VET, SHS : firstname.lastname@example.org
GI, ME310 : email@example.com
Masters : firstname.lastname@example.org
LEESU, CEREA, CIRED, HM&CO : email@example.com
CERMICS, Navier, LIGM : firstname.lastname@example.org
LVMT, Latts, LHSV : email@example.com
To find out more
- to know more about our collections and services : https://bibliotheque.enpc.fr/exl-php/accueil
- about the partner libraries on the campus, go to this following address : https://bibliotheque.enpc.fr/exl-php/infos-pratiques/horaires-et-acces
- to find help : http://bit.ly/TchatBibPonts
2000 student assignments