• Corporate Strategy
• d.thinking introduction seminar
• Industrial engineering project "Mélusine"
• Innovation in action (project)
• Marketing of high-tech products
• Operational research and optimization
• Portfolio of skills
• Procurement Buying
• Production management
• Protection of innovation
• Science and technology for the industry of the future
• Seminar on Industry
• Supply Chain Management
• The Hidden Value : lean in manufacturing and services
• Warehousing & logistics
► Course catalogue: follow the link
Access to the entire range of courses is not guaranteed: some courses are limited in number or have specific pre-requisites.
To consult the accessibility of the courses in the catalog > go to the "department" tab.
Up to 30% of programme courses can be chosen among other departments (City, Environment, Transportation; Civil and structural engineering; Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science; Applied mathematics and computer science; Economics, management, finance; Languages and Cultures; Humanities and Social Sciences).