- Behavioral Economics
- Corporate Finance
- Corporate law
- Econometrics and its Applications
- Econometrics Analysis and Discrete Choice Models
- Economic growth and development
- Economic Policy
- Economics of environment, energy, and sustainable development
- Financial Engineering
- Financial markets workshop
- Game theory
- Industrial Organization and Applications
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Project finance
- Public economics
- Real estate economics
- Department Project
- Department Seminar
- Transportation economics
- Urban Economics
► Course catalogue: follow the link
Access to the entire range of courses is not guaranteed: some courses are limited in number or have specific pre-requisites.
To consult the accessibility of the courses in the catalog > go to the "department" tab.
Up to 30% of programme courses can be chosen among other departments (City, Environment, Transportation | Civil and structural engineering | Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science | Industrial engineering | Applied mathematics and computer science | Languages and Cultures | Humanities and Social Sciences).