Future graduates find various career opportunities offering high positions in the public sector – Government departments, public organizations, regional and local authorities – and in the private sector, in large industrial corporations, consultancy bureaus, or design offices.
- Infrastructure or transit operators, waste management infrastructures, water infrastructures, logistics departments in industry;
- Engineering consultancy in the environment, transportation: roles in design, innovation, development, project management, technical evaluations;
- Planning and development: district planning, master plans, planning of infrastructure and service schemes;
- Government or local authority regulation: representing government, regulatory management, monitoring, and strategic decision-making;
- Environmental management: responsibility for setting and implementing environmental policy in the private and public sectors and regional and local authorities;
- Urban planning engineer;
- Researcher, research & development engineer.